Our Simple Admissions Process
The unknowns in the detox admission process might feel daunting. At Compass Detox, we work hard to ensure that you are not left in the dark and answer any questions you have. During your initial moments here at Compass, we will build a unique, personalized treatment plan that addresses every need and issue that you have during admission. This plan will begin the process of your recovery journey.
The plan will ensure that your withdrawal period will be as smooth as possible. It will build a unique medical treatment regimen, overseen by our doctors and nursing staff who are available to you 24 hours per day. This plan will also address the medication stabilization after withdrawal, as well as your varied therapeutic needs throughout your treatment time here at Compass Detox. These therapeutic needs can include individual and group therapies, family therapy, support system building, and much more.
The detox admission process here at Compass is anything but overwhelming. Our staff completely understands how very difficult this time can be for you. We will work to ensure that the only focus you will need to maintain, the only job that you will have, is recovery and sobriety.
During the admission process, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Bring a week’s worth of clothing, if possible (if not, we will provide scrubs).
- Bring 2 pairs of shoes (we can also provide these).
- Do not worry about laundry, Compass’ staff will launder your clothes free of charge.
- You are permitted to bring vaping devices.
- Food should not be a concern either as all of the meals at Compass are catered and there is a free 24/7 snack bar.
- You will not be able to hold onto your mobile phone/tablet/laptop/etc. This policy is an important part of the treatment process. These devices can be used in the presence of staff under some circumstances, such as completing simple goals, or for school/work needs. Compass Detox does allow phone use on our company phones.
Beyond these initial points, it is important to keep in mind that your goal while here at Compass is recovery and sobriety. We do not have a massive checklist of needs for you during our detox admission process.
A few simple things, and then we take care of the rest. Our facilities and staff are some of the very best and luxurious in the industry. But we know that at Compass Detox, the greatest luxury is the ability to simply focus on YOU.